- Keynote Speaker – Kevin Hackwell (Pest Free New Zealand)
- Andrew Cutler – Opening Address
- Dean Baigent-Mercer – Pest Control in Russell State Forest, Mining Exploration in the North
- Mark Bellingham – Fairy Terns Update, Mimiwhangata Marine Reserve
- Tony Dunlop – Hauraki Gulf Spatial Plan
- Richard Hursthouse – Pest control in Auckland council reserves
- Rob Jones – Gardens for Wildlife (Proposals for stage 1: field control in Auckland central)
Meet the new CEO.
Time: November 16, 9am – 5pm; Venue: The Gardens Community Hall, 5 Mt Lebanon Crescent, Manurewa; Price: $20
RSVP – Nick Beveridge: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Jay Harkness
Media and Communications Officer
Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society of New Zealand Inc.
Level 1. 90 Ghuznee St. PO Box 631. Wellington 6140. New Zealand.
DDI 04 801 2763. M 027 457 2891. F 04 385 7373.
You can join Forest & Bird at www.forestandbird.org.nz